Saturday, January 9, 2010

21-Day Detox Introduction


My name is TeMika.  I want to share with you my experience in completing my 21-day Cleansing Detox.  I've done this before about 6 years ago and successfully lost about 20 lbs during the cleanse and was able to remain a vegetarian for a couple years.....

....then I got weak for the chicken!  :)

But that's life.  In fact, I've experienced a lot of life since that time.  Much of my life - stress, over-consumption of food, alcohol and caffiene,career dissatisfication -  has caused me to declare this as the  perfect time for me to complete a detox.  I've tried many times in recent years and was only able to do it for 3 days or so.  My mind was not in it.  But when you do make up your mind, it will come easy.  And everything else in your life will line up to support your efforts. So far this cleanse has be almost effortless (that is a slight exaggeration!).

I am currently on Day 6.  The first few days are difficult, but you will learn more about that in a future post.  Until then, may you take great care of yourself first, so you can give love and caring to others.

Peace,
TeMika

No comments:

Post a Comment