Friday, January 29, 2010

Maintenance Program

Didn't quite make it to the 21 days this go round....more like 14 and some change. :)  However, I have seen many changes in my appetite, energy level and the girth in my belly! I've had a few people remark on me having lost some weight.  My stomach looks flatter.  When I eat, I can't eat the same quantity of food and I am very aware of feeling too full.  Kind of like I know what "full" feels like now (as opposed to before when I would just keep eating).  I am essentially eating vegetarian foods....the detox made the transition much easier. As long as I get some form of protien in every few hours I feel pretty good and satisfied.

My energy level is much better than before.  The sluggishness has subsided. I walked almost 7 miles yesterday and I feel great today. My skin has also started to improve which I am VERY happy about.  I  hope in another month my complexion will have cleared again.  It's amazing what too much caffeine and sugar can do.

So all in all I'm feeling great about this transition.  I do plan on doing it again, but I will have to choose a time (hopefully in February) where I know I won't have many eating functions to tempt me! :) 

So going forward I look forward to getting back to being vegetarian or at the vary least a flexitarian who eats like a vegetarian most of the time!  I'm excited about it and I'm glad to see those around me making a few changes as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment