Friday, January 22, 2010

Trying times, E-book and YouTube

I've had some trying times in the past week or so.  I guess because I expend a lot of energy all day long by tranining people and constantly moving, I have had some SERIOUS protein cravings.  Sometimes I supplement that with nuts and beans but I really have to prepare if I do beans.  That's extra work on a tight schedule.  Fish and an egg here an there has stopped me from eating my young!!!!  I can tell know that this will be a process for me.  I've decided to add some time on to the back end of my 21-days because I've slipped when I felt weak. But at the same time, I'm  not beating up on myself about it.  The goal for me is many fold:

  • Have more energy (check!)
  • Reduce the abdominal bloating (I've noticed quite a difference in the past few weeks)
  • Eat more fruits and veggies (that has been unavoidable!)
  • Lose weight (I'm down to 183 now - from almost 190 when I started, I think a good portion of that is excess WASTE not weight....thus the reduction in bloating)
  • Get some of my cravings under control (still working on coffee but everything else has improved)
So the process overall is going well.  I'm pleased and I look forward to continuing.

My camera is jacked up right now, so I'll be doing a lot of writing until its fixed.  Please check out the following websites:

http://www.stopyourtoxiclife.com/transform  - There is a book at the bottom of the page that will give you information about detoxing if you are a beginner.  They are E-books and you get both for $14.95.  If you are local to the Atlanta area there is a center available as well if you need additional healthy living help.



Also check out my YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/analoggurl - It has some of the videos I could not upload onto the blog.

Live Well,
TeMika

No comments:

Post a Comment